Resort-Style Living in Alamo
This picture-perfect Stone Valley Oaks traditional boasts an ideal floor plan complete with formal living and dining spaces, an inviting kitchen/family great room, flexible main-level guest suite with full bath, executive office, and private upper level with four bedrooms and central bonus/media room. The dream, nearly half-acre backyard showcases resort-style living at its finest complete with an outdoor kitchen with bar seating, covered patio with wood-burning fireplace, Pebble Tec pool and spa, level lawn, and colorful gardens.
Set against the rolling hills of Mount Diablo, this cul-de-sac is conveniently located close to the esteemed Roundhill Country Club, Oak Hill Park and Community Center, Monte Vista High School, trails, and Hwy. 680.
- Formal living room with high ceiling, beautiful natural light and gas fireplace
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and French doors to the exterior
- Delightful kitchen/family great room with built-in media center, built-in speakers, coffered ceiling, gas fireplace, and exterior door
- Updated kitchen overlooking the backyard with stainless appliances (Sub-Zero refrigerator, dual oven, Viking 6-burner gas range, and wine fridge), granite counters, island with breakfast bar and 2nd sink, walk-in pantry, and built-in desk
- Executive office with French doors and high ceiling
- Private master retreat with pitched ceiling, walk-in closet and en suite full bath with stone finishes, dual sinks, soaking tub, and stall shower
- The upstairs secondary bedroom wing includes a central bonus/media area, junior suite with full bath along with two additional bedrooms that share the hall bath
- Main level junior suite with full bath
- Additional highlights include fresh paint, hardwood floors, high ceilings, recessed lighting, plantation shutters, built-in indoor/outdoor speakers, powder bath, Nest thermostat system, interior laundry/mud room, and 3-car garage
- Outdoor oasis complete with a built-in kitchen/BBQ with bar seating, covered patio with wood-burning, stone fireplace, Pebble Tec pool and spa with waterfall and wading area, level lawns, pristine landscape, and enclosed front yard
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.